Hyundai Care service is now a few taps away as HMIL, Hyundai Motors India Limited, has launched Hyundai Care android app in effort to connect with its customers and provide easy access to vehicle maintenance, service schedule, reminder, service cost, etc. The rollout of smartphone app is certainly a welcome move and is appreciated by customers as noted in reviews on Google Play Store. The iOS version of the app will also be launched soon. The salient features of this app are:
- Ability to keep track of past vehicle service records and maintenance schedule
- Easily take service appointment/booking online via the app.
- Locate Hyundai Service network via GPS on map.
- Search for authorized dealers and rate them.
- Ability to provide feedback and rate dealers and service center.
- Service calculator for calculating total service cost.
- Updated labor cost to ensure transparency in labor and service charges.
- Insurance calculator and reminder
- GPS enabled trip meter.
- Product and service offering notifications.
- Quick link to call 24×7 Hyundai road assistance.
- Support for multiple Hyundai vehicles.
The app requires registration, for which customer has to provide VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), same as Chasis number, and matching mobile number (which was given at the time of buying vehicle), and email address. After registration, customer will see all the details of his/her vehicle, its service history, future maintenance schedule, etc.
With increasing usage of smartphones, having such an app is really handy. Its timely service reminder will ensure that the customer doesn’t miss periodic vehicle maintenance. Hyundai has also made a demo overview video of the app, you can watch the same below.
Download Hyundai Care for android from Google Play Store