Not much info is available on PostPaid usage on the web. For prepaid users, there are several methods to find out your balance, talktime, plan, validity, etc, but for postpaid users, neither so many methods nor such options are available. Postpaid users have to resort to calling customer care to find out details on their postpaid connection. Here, I’ve tried my best to collect info on Aircel Postpaid. I’ll keep updating as self-service sms methods are available to know more about Aircel postpaid connection.
- On your Aircel Postpaid number, if you want to find unbilled amount (The amount that will be added to your next bill on bill generation date), sms Unbilled to 121. You’ll receive sms with required details. Periodically checking this is necessary so that you could keep your usage in check otherwise you may incur heavy outstanding.
- To get free ebill i.e. monthly generated bill on your email address, you can send sms START EBILL TO 121. This is free.
- To get hardcopy of duplicate bill, you can send sms DUPBILL to 121. Alternatively, you can download duplicate bill online from aircel.com . In fact, using aircel official website is recommended as you won’t be charged for requesting duplicate bill online.
- To get itemised bill (bill with complete call logs, duration and other details), send sms START ITEMBILL to 121. If you’re requesting itemised bill just for one time, sms ITEMBILL to 121. Alternatively, itemised bill is shown online on aircel website for free of charge.
- To know your credit limit (the maximum amount upto which you can use services without paying i.e. your unbilled amount should not exceed this amount), sms ACC to 121.
- For other information, just dial 121 from your aircel postpaid number and follow the IVR. More specifically speaking, dial 1211 for billed amount and payment details, dial 1212 for unbilled amount and related details, dial 1215 for latest bill plans details
These codes are applicable for all circles where Aircel provides PostPaid facility. Feel free to ask us in case of confusion or doubts. We’ll try to add more relevant sms codes to the list above.