[sch t=”m” i=”duration” c=”PT7M17S”][sch t=”m” i=”thumbnail” c=”http://techotv.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbnail/gt-i9500-kitkat-update.jpg”]
[sch i=”description” c=”In this video guide, we’ve shown you all the new features that are present in the latest android 4.4.2 kitkat touchwhiz stock firmware for Galaxy S4- GT-I9500 model. This firmware, although released in Russia, works in all countries for exynos octa variant, and therefore can be safely flashed”]. Here goes the step by step instruction and download link :
- Download ODIN program from here
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 from here (terafile) or here (Rapidgator).
- Extract the downloaded zip files.
- Backup before proceeding and make sure your phone is fully charged. (if you’re twrp/cwm recovery, it is advisable to make full backup from recovery menu)
- Launch ODIN program on pc.
- Turn off your phone. Press volume down + home + power keys together simultaneously for few seconds to enter into download mode. Press volume up key when prompted on screen.
- Connect your phone to computer via usb data cable. ODIN should display message “Added” in log window or turn one of the boxes within the program to colored one indication successful detection of phone.
- Hit on PDA button and navigate to firmware file. click on start button.
- Once pass message is displayed in ODIN program, disconnect the phone and enjoy kitkat rom.
For any questions, queries, doubts, feel free to ask us in comments!