Samsung has started pushing out updates for its Galaxy Note (N7000) phone finally. The firmware update is not yet available for all countries. It’ll be gradually rolled out in every country, but if you don’t want to wait for jelly bean update for your galaxy note phone in your country, follow our guide here to update your phone with official Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2 XXLSZ firmware which has been rolled out in Germany, but can be safely flashed on any Samsung Galaxy Note phone of any country including India, because other languages including English are available in it.
Here are the full details and features of JellyBean Android 4.1.2 for Samsung Galaxy Note phone:
- Butter Smooth performance, swift, flawless UI – Thanks to butter project
- Multi View, Multi Window support
- Page Buddy
- Notification panel customization options
- Smart rotation
- Pop up Play
- Smart dial, smart alert, smart rotation
- Samsung cloud services
- Google Now
- New widgets
- New notification bar and toggle buttons.
How to Flash Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note phone
- Fully Charged Galaxy Note phone. Be serious. Charge your device before flashing
- USB data cable, Windows computer
- Backup contents for precaution
- Proceed at your own risk. Sometimes, flashing process doesn’t work as intended.
- Download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware for Galaxy Note phone (N7000XXLSZ_N7000OXALSZ_DBT.zip) from here.
- Download ODIN from here.
- Extract both the downloaded folder.
- Turn off phone. Start your phone in DOWNLOAD mode by pressing volume down+home+power buttons together for few seconds. When prompted, press volume up key to confirm that you want to enter download mode.
- Launch ODIN program on your computer and connect phone to pc via usb cable. ODIN will display the connection port and “added” message in log window.
- Click on PDA button in ODIN and browse to the extracted firmware folder.
- Click on Start button. The flashing process will start. Wait patiently for everything to process itself automatically. Finally, at last, you’ll see PASS message in ODIN in green colored box and your phone will be restarted automatically. Done!
- Enjoy jellybean on your galaxy note phone. If you face lags or errors on first start, restart your device again. If the errors do not go, or if you feel your phone too laggy, turn off phone, go to recovery mode by holding volume up + home + power keys together and select Factory reset option.
Share your feedback after flashing this jelly bean update. Do you feel satisfied with the update? Did you find any bugs? Any problems? Do you recommend other users to go for flashing their galaxy note with this jellybean update?