How to check Airtel Postpaid number balance, bill, plan, other details

Are you a postpaid airtel customer? You might be surprised with very little info available on the web for postpaid customers. Well, in this post, we’ll go through all those useful airtel postpaid sms shorcodes that every user must know. On postpaid, we don’t have account balance, instead we’ve outstanding unbilled balance because we don’t need to have talktime on our number to make call. Use first, pay later – That’s the concept of Postpaid connection. So, we don’t need to worry about making recharges and top-ups prior to engaging in hours of calling. This leads to heavy usage as customers are ignorant of their usage pattern and thus resulting in heavy bill. So, it’s always advisable to keep track of your usage. In our recent post, we wrote about how to check reliance postpaid number details. Now, it’s time for Airtel.airtel-postpaid-sms-shortcodes

• To know your unbilled outstanding amount i.e. amount that has not yet been added to the monthly bill but has been charged to you – Type UNB and send it to 121. You’ll soon get a sms with details of your recent unbilled usage.
  • To know your total outstanding amount i.e. the amount that is due on your airtel number, type OT and sms it to 121.
  • To find out the details of your last generated bill for your airtel postpaid number, sms BILL to 121.
  • You can even know about your current bill plan by sending sms BP to 121.
  • You can also track your previous payments details by typing PAY and sending it to 121. You’ll then receive sms with payment details of last 3 payments.
  • To find all these and other details on your airtel postpaid number via USSD, just type *121# and hit on call button from your mobile. Follow the instructions as displayed on screen.

For more details, just hit on the image above and also store the image on your mobile or computer to keep it as reference in case you forget.

Tagged with

57 thoughts on “How to check Airtel Postpaid number balance, bill, plan, other details

1. eswarkothapalli says:

thanks lot bro…………..and one more thing i have 600 free minutes on my numb so how to check those things……….culd u plssssssss………….

2. R.johnson marianathan says:

Postpaid bill payment.

3. Thnx bro.. Helped a lot.. good work

4. KRISHAN LAL CHARAYA says:

after requesting so many time till date I have not received my call detail bill dated 03.07.2014.Can I port the airtel number

5. sachin dogra says:

IS THE POWER BOSTER WORK IN THE ROMING WHICH IS ACTIVATED IN HIMACHAL NO AND MY NO FROM U.P SO IF I WENT TO HIMACHAL THE BOSTER IS WORK OR NOT AND ALSO KNOW THE DETAIL OF MY JULY MONTH DETAIL

6. how to check my free minute and free sms in airtel postpaid

7. I have 360 free minutes on my number so how to check those thing…….?

8. mine is a company number which the bill will be paid by the company but I am getting the messages frequently Rs 99 is charged.my number is 09567869674.can you just tell me what is that for.

Regards
    Jeren Edwin

9. how i chake my mobile bill

10. Dear sir
    Right now, I am residing since July 2014 in Sector -29 LIG Pkt, Rohini, New delhi-49, I have two air tel numberbut both are lying dead as there are no/poor signal. Please do the needful.

Yours sincerely
    Manoj Kumar

11. Actually I wanted to check my postpaid bill details with the help of given web site by you but I didn’t get it .please don’t make the procedure so complicated as we people can’t get details.will you please make it simple?

12. Hanumanthappa says:

How to check my postpaid airtel free minutes, in a 700 minutes

13. I’m using airtel myplan right now and I have 300 min talktime. How to check how many minutes have I used till date. Thank you

14. pls let me know my balance

15. bill due amound

16. How we can check our Mobile No 9999984308 current date outstanding on line or visit at Airtel store and check it and payment the amount

17. how to check free minute ????? in plane…..????????????

18. srinivasreddy says:

How to check my postpaid airtel free minutes, in a 700 minutes

19. meenakshisundaram says:

How to check bill payment in airtel post paid if any customer care number?

20. Airtel service customer care is worst because no answer 198 number and eny customer help line

21. ansari hashim says:

i want my airtel bill info for last 8 month call and internet history its my airtel no pllzzz send to my email id

22. Use call timer app…… It tracks everything

23. Arvind S Mallya says:

I want to know my airtel plan 299. details of freebies

24. Pavithra nag kn says:

I need call details of prepaid. Number. Plz help me

25. Pavithra nag kn says:

Please reply me

26. anjum siddiqui says:

I have 800 mins free in airtel postpaid hiw ti chk my balance minutes left

27. aakanksha vats says:

I need call details postpaid no. Please reply me..

28. pankaj kulchandani says:

we are not reciveed the bill and other detail from the side of airtel .
    i am also not get good service . so help me .

29. I think the airtel dont have the answer of how to check the remaining postpaid minutes in account…. so its not goood its very disappointing to customers so my request to airtel to start facility for the same so user could know the remaining minutes in their account……..

30. Navnath Yadav says:

I need my mobile call details from last 2 months

31. I am getting higher then higher my postpaid bill which is not expect by me…that much more than double post paid means cheating people …

32. how to check my airtel postpaid no my no is not start

33. PONNAMANDA SRINIVASARAO says:

my previous balance amount Rs.600.08 not adjusted so far for my same number which is converted from prepaid to postpaid.

34. how can i know my cug call history, as in the bill they haven’t given the column for cug to cug calls.

35. i have 840 minutes free so how can i check my balance minutes.

36. plz advise how I can get my bill..

37. sandeep singh says:

i want my bill detail

38. santosh khot says:

Today I paid bill rs 1100 via paytm for 9967415981 what is status of acct

39. kullai reddy j says:

today i had paid air tel postpaid payment 7674823396 mobile number amount 363 rupees

but double time paid
    Details are given below:

first txn :170420185831
    2nd txn :170420185924
    please revert the double time pay amount……

40. Ramesh chand Tripathi says:

please send bill of my mbile no. 7525814111 on my email

41. Satish Rathi says:

mujhe apne airtel no. ki call details nikalwani hain kya krun

42. my number is 9840040099. I have taken international roaming package of Rs.3999/- effective 22nd May 2017. I got a bill for Rs.5000 plus. As per plan I am told I can make calls from US for 500 minutes, all incoming are free, all sms are free, etc. The bill is only for the period 22nd May to 27th May. I would have hardly made call to India for less than 20 minutes. How can I find out the cause for such an whopping bill for 5 days???!!!!

43. Thiyagarajan says:

Airtel is very worst service. Without seeing the billing plan, they are preparing the bill. Customer service is very poor. Compared with other compeditor, Aitel is very high. Thinking of parting with Airtel.

44. Will I get the entirety details of outgoing and incoming numbers in postpaid bill

45. Bhaskar kalita says:

Bill date: 24.05.2017.
    Bill Amount: Rs.1093.00
    Paid online on 12.05.2017.
    But airtel 3G net has not yet connected. why it’s happening. pl. help to connect, otherwise connection will be surrendered.

46. m.sathes kumar says:

my airtel number is blocked.

47. Dear Airteler,

I have done all the payment time to time from beining. Their is no due from our side. Details are below mentioned & already i have sent all the payment receipt.

Note : We Port Ph no 8553015627 Airtel to Idea on 15.03.2017. Its Activated on 24.03.2017.I have paid Rs 350 on 15.03.2017.

My plan is 548 & Unlimited Loc & STD calls & 12 GB Internet Free..Its my plan.

Sl no
    571
    11.03.2017
    61690641
    March 2017

350
    15.03.2017

48. Then how it’s come Rs 1348 bill in 15 days.. And you are not giving last invoice bill also. Have you cheating customers.

49. Sunil Narain says:

Please inform me about my last pAhmet made….

50. KAILASH VERMA says:

I AM HAVING AIRTEL POST PAID CONNECTION MOBILE NO. 9893039478 .. EARLIER BILL WAS BEING SENT BY POST. BUT NOW IT IT STOPPED YOUR COMPANY NOW DONT BOTHER TO SEND THE AMOUNT OF BILL PAYABLE BY WAY OF MSG. TOO.. FOR PAYMENT ..I HAVE TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL OFFICES . FOR KNOWING THE BILL AMT. ONE HAS TO SIT IN QUE FOR SUCH A PITY THING iF FROM NEXT MONTH BILL AMOUNT MSG IS NOT RECEIVED I WILL SURRENDER YOUR SIM

51. pls advise me how to check and get my bill?

52. How do I get call history for my Airtel postpaid number?

53. Bill of post paid No 9125779776 is more please check and reduce amount and every months bill send without proper check and I want this No to be port other network

54. Sir,pls sent my aircel postpaid bill amount inform to me any one .Very very urgently .I have required .My aircel no is 9865111961. Alater native no is 8220999155 and reply to my mail.I’d. .plzz.

55. Jitendra Sharma says:

Hello sir pls inform my Airtel bill my alternate number 9899553449

56. ajitesh chakraborty says:

Please give my postpaid billing amount