How to check Vodafone 3G/2G data balance validity

Increased smartphone usage and high speed 3G data access have resulted in high data consumption behavior among consumers. This might further cause expensive billing once our data pack turns empty or validity expires. Hence, periodically checking remaining net balance is necessary otherwise you might wake up one day to find that all your talktime balance is gone because your smartphone (likely android) was automatically updating all those installed apps while you were sleeping. Such incidents have occured with few of my friends. That’s why I’m writing this post so that my fellow readers shouldn’t face similar issues. I’ve already written about how to check aircel 3g balance, airtel 2g/3g data.

In this post, I’ll share with you info on how to check remaining balance and validity of Vodafone 3G data packs or 2G gprs net pack. For most of account related queries, self service vodafone ussd code is *111#. This works for both prepaid as well as postpaid vodafone number. Upon dialing this ussd code, you’ll receive a list of menu on your phone and then you could respond accordingly to find more details about your vodafone no, like data plan, vas services, bill details in case of postpaid, etc. Prepaid gsm users can choose data plan option in *111# menu whereas postpaid users could choose internet plan details option to check complete details about Vodafone data packs/plans and validity.

• Dial *111*6# and then proceed as per the instruction. If this doesn’t work then dial, *111*6*2#. These ussd codes will tell you both vodafone 3g data balance as well as 2g gprs net balance validity.
  • You could also send sms DATA BAL to 144 to find out remaining internet balance on your Vodafone number. These sms/ussd codes should also work for data card.

vodafone-postpaid-prepaid-ussd-sms-codes-3g-2g-balance-transferIf the given ussd or sms codes do not work, repy to us in comment section along with your circle/location detail and we’ll try to find the appropriate way that works fine in your circle.

39 thoughts on “How to check Vodafone 3G/2G data balance validity

1. till now no ussd code has yet been known
    to watch the remaining balance of 2g prepaid voda data balance.

2. Thank you. the code worked.

3. Yup, codes works

4. nope…code to check data balance doen’t working…

5. rakesh kumar says:

The cod you have given does not work. Please find me a way out to check my 3G balance as soon as possible. Thanks

6. Code to check data balance doesn’t work

7. bipin kumar says:

8. why cant i activate 3g in my prepaid number.. tried act 3G to 144.. still replys that i entered a wrong keyword.. im sick of this sheet

9. does not work for 2g net pack *111*6#

10. Sabhi mobile per vodafone mb chek number bhejo

11. I am getting connection Invalid IMEI code error.

12. Data balance after recharge is not giving crrect information

13. Thank you so much! :-)

14. Thanx, code for checking internet balance is working

15. how to make 3g mobile data from balance in Gopalganj Bihar

16. supriya bharti jha says:

Does not work for 2g pack *111*6#

17. Md.Waheed Ansari says:

Code Provided by is not working and showing invalid input

18. What to dial to activate 3G internet 1GB pack on phone?

19. The remaining balance for 2g is not appearing as it used to be before.
    Only consumed data is showing up.

20. 2G net balance what number ?????????

21. *111*6*2# kaam kare h…

22. This code works

23. santosh kumar says:

not working so please send valid number

24. for data its *111*2*6*2#

25. Provided number of vodafone for 3G Internet *111*6*2# is not working to know data.Reply

26. Jaadu Swami says:

I just tried… you need to send “DATA BAL” to 199 and you’ll received the approx usage.

27. amit masurkar says:

*111*6*2#

28. it is working. thank you

29. Joseph Salerno says:

I’m getting error,thanks

30. how to transfer vodafone to vodafone data

31. How to check data balance in up east ?

32. I cannot check balance, data, nothing! I was using just wifi as I live overseas, I go to Oz once a year so I usually update it there, how can I find out the problem if it doesnt respond to anything, even the date on it has gone back 3 years and I cannot even change that, I think I pressed the wrong something and stuffed everything up. Any suggestions?

33. It doesn’t works , when i have dialled the code ,a message appears teeling invalid input.

34. None of da given code doesn’t work here in Aizawl, Phuihnamchhe-veng. Am fed up of seeing “Invalid input. please try again”.

35. *111*6# & *111*6*2# this codes r not work for 2g pack… How i check 2g pack blance….. Plzzz help me…..