How to check Aircel PostPaid Unbilled amount, other details

Not much info is available on PostPaid usage on the web. For prepaid users, there are several methods to find out your balance, talktime, plan, validity, etc, but for postpaid users, neither so many methods nor such options are available. Postpaid users have to resort to calling customer care to find out details on their postpaid connection. Here, I’ve tried my best to collect info on Aircel Postpaid. I’ll keep updating as self-service sms methods are available to know more about Aircel postpaid connection.aircel-postpaid-sms-usssd-codes

• On your Aircel Postpaid number, if you want to find unbilled amount (The amount that will be added to your next bill on bill generation date), sms Unbilled to 121. You’ll receive sms with required details. Periodically checking this is necessary so that you could keep your usage in check otherwise you may incur heavy outstanding.
  • To get free ebill i.e. monthly generated bill on your email address, you can send sms START EBILL TO 121. This is free.
  • To get hardcopy of duplicate bill, you can send sms DUPBILL to 121. Alternatively, you can download duplicate bill online from aircel.com . In fact, using aircel official website is recommended as you won’t be charged for requesting duplicate bill online.
  • To get itemised bill (bill with complete call logs, duration and other details), send sms START ITEMBILL to 121. If you’re requesting itemised bill just for one time, sms ITEMBILL to 121. Alternatively, itemised bill is shown online on aircel website for free of charge.
  • To know your credit limit (the maximum amount upto which you can use services without paying i.e. your unbilled amount should not exceed this amount), sms ACC to 121.
  • For other information, just dial 121 from your aircel postpaid number and follow the IVR. More specifically speaking, dial 1211 for billed amount and payment details, dial 1212 for unbilled amount and related details, dial 1215 for latest bill plans details

These codes are applicable for all circles where Aircel provides PostPaid facility. Feel free to ask us in case of confusion or doubts. We’ll try to add more relevant sms codes to the list above.

Tagged with

27 thoughts on “How to check Aircel PostPaid Unbilled amount, other details

1. shan Sakthi says:

Very Worst Company…

2. suganthan.b says:

i want my aircel number details

3. M.Mohana Priya says:

i want my aircel postpaid amount every mounth. please send the details to my e-mail

4. i want my postpaid bill balance

5. pramod singh says:

how to check my aircel pripad number call history

6. yes.. Aircel Online Services / Customer Service are very worst. we are not able to view Itemized Bills for free in web. we need to pay Rs.25 to get that only in hard copy. This should be taken forward legally. “Poor Aircel Services”

7. Very worst company

8. WTF…….they are charging Rs.25 for ITEMBILL

9. AsAshokemukherjee says:

Aircel is very bad website and good for nothing

10. MYTHIULI PARTHASARATHY says:

AIRCEL ONLINE SERVICES ARE VEYR WORST. I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN AND NOT ABLE TO VIEW MY BILLS U WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE YR SERVICES.

11. check my aircell bill amount

12. I want my postpaid bill balance,and balance miniute details

13. aircel bill amt already paid, customer care asking not paid how many times phone call,irrutrating aircel website not good

14. BHARAT SINGH JAT says:

check my aircell bill amount

15. How to check my postpaid namber call history and bill details

16. Aircel Online Services is very worst. we are not able to login in aircel,history data usage Itemized Bills.i am tried to check with aricel .Very very poor ,all worst & waste of time

17. But They charge Rs.25 for itemized bill even online. Airtel only gives itemized bill at free of cost.

18. my call deatailshistory

19. poor service

20. Comunication verry poor

21. Babita Sharma says:

Dec Month’s Bill Sand This Mail Id

22. How to check aircel postpaid usage details before bill date(any time)

23. NURJAMAL HAQUE says:

Bill not hand over !ples send me

24. kkarthick kannan says:

How to check my aircel postpaid usage details before bill date(any time)

25. waste of this plans no one say correct informations… i can’t check any details

26. Need my bill with all call n SMS status plzz. I want quit. BC your service is very por nobody is awere of policy who ever is ur excutve